School Year: September - June: Monday - Friday 730am – 430pm
Summer Program: June 24 - August 16: Monday -Thursday 830am - 430pm
Regularly Scheduled Closings:
Unpaid Closings: There will be no payment required for these dates:.
- 4 days, Monday - Friday, the week containing January 1st
- 1 full week, Monday - Friday, the 3rd week in February
- 2 days, Thursday - Friday, May 2-3, 2019
- 7 days, Fridays in Summer June 28, July 12, 19, 26, & August 2, 9, 16
- 1 full week, Monday – Friday, following the 3rd Sunday in August
Paid Closings as follows: Regularly scheduled weekly payment will be required in full for corresponding weeks.
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3
- Early Dismissal, 4:00PM - Tuesday, September 4
- Columbus Day - 2nd Monday in October
- Early Dismissal, 11:30AM - Wednesday, November 21
- Thanksgiving - Thursday & Friday, November 22 & 23
- 1 full week, Monday - Friday, the week containing December 25th
- New Years Day - Tuesday, January
- MKLJr Day – Monday, January 21
- Patriot’s Day & Personal Day - Monday. April 15 & Tuesday, April 16
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27
- Personal Day - June, flex date pending end of school year events for my children
- Independence Day & Personal Day – Thursday, July 4 & Friday, July 5
- Personal/Sick Day - flex day pending need
If no children are present by 9AM, GFC will close for the day.
Rate Information for the 2018-19 School Year
Cost of enrollment varies dependent upon the age and enrollment of each child. Please review your most recent Enrollment Contract to verify program fees.
Infant, 0-11 mo
12 mo - 29 mo
18 mo - 5 years
Pre-school & School Age, 30months+
*Sept-June, must have younger sibling enrolled, includes half days & vacations
Multiple Child Discount: Families with more than one child enrolled full time will receive a recurring $50 monthly discount per family. All children must reside within the same home to receive the discount. No discount will be given to families enrolled part time or school age children.
Teacher Discount: School teachers, therapists, specialists, and administrators receive a recurring $50 monthly discount per family.
Teacher Summer Retention: School teachers, therapists, specialists, and administrators whose children will not attend in summer and would like to reserve their child’s spot for the following contract year will pay a retainer fee in June that is equivalent to one week tuition. That fee is non-refundable and will be applied towards the first payment of the new contract year.
I reserve the right to adjust prices on a per case basis as needed.